Saturday 14 December 2013

Our Swimming Demonstration and Team 1 and 2 Tryathlon

On Wednesday the 4th of December which was our last day of swimming lessons, all the parents were invited to come and watch our lessons.  A lot of parents took up the opportunity.  Thanks to Paige's Mum for these photos.  The parents were amazed at how much progress everyone had made.  The pool are also offering swimming lessons during the holidays.



On Friday the 6th of December we held our tryathlon down at the Domain.  We bussed down and started with the swim, then did the cycling or scootering and lastly the run.  Everyone tried so hard and can be proud of what they did.
                            
 
 
                                                    

 
 
 
 

Here are some of our stories which were published in the Coming Events Newsletter this week.

Jack: Back last Friday we went on the bus to the tryathlon.  The first challenge was swimming.  I was first in my swimming team and I was proud.  I hope that everybody had a good time too and I was second in the running.
Ryder: Last Friday I went to the tryathlon.  I liked the running buit I wasn't good at swimming.  I came second in running.  I celebrated with my family.
Dani: On Friday it was the tryathlon.  We did swimming and running.  I was tired because it was hard.  I was excited we did swimming first.  I felt happy because of my biking.  I am proud of myself.  I had fun.  I came 5th place in swimming. I came 14th in biking.
James:On Friday we went to the tryathlon.  I came third in the tryathlon and I had fun.  In the tryathlon we had to swim and we had to bike and we had to run. 
Mason:On Friday it was the tryathlon.  I liked the running.  I felt happy becauseof my running.  We went on the bus.  I had fun and I was proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment