Monday 14 October 2013

Grasshopper Tennis

Today we had our first session of Grasshopper tennis.  We got to bounce the ball on our racquets and to hit it along the ground to a partner.  We threw the ball to each other and we had some relays.  Cameron came from Palmerston North to teach us.  We had to be in the hall because it was wet. We are going to have four sessions of tennis.  Hopefully it will be fine next week so we can go outside!


Tate's Story: We went to the hall.  We played with the tennis balls.
Eva's Story: I was batting the ball and after we rolled the ball.  I had Paige for my partner and it was fun.
Aymon's Story: I went to the grasshopper tennis in the hall.  I liked it.
George's Story: I am batting the ball.  My partner is Dani.
Dyllin's Story: Jack throwed the ball to me.  We had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment