Tuesday 22 October 2013

South School Pet Day - Midday



After play everyone had a choice of making sandsaucers, rock art or flax flowers. Every child in the school had to participate. After we had finished our creations we took them to the hall to be judged. We also had a best dressed teddybear competition which Jack's teddy bear won. People also brought their caged pets, dogs, and there was even a turtle!

Here are some of our wonderful stories - read some of them in our school newsletter this week.
 
Dani - I liked Eva's lamb.  It was soft.  I patted it.  It was fun to pat the lamb.  It felt fluffy.  Ged's lamb had a black face.
 
Holly - I patted Eva's lamb.  It was soft.  Eva's lamb was cute.  I liked Eva's lamb.
 
George - I went up middle field.  I patted the calf.  It felt fluffy.
I painted a rock in Room 12.  I painted my rock.  I got to take it home.
 
Renee -I went to Middle Field to see thee calves and the lambs.  I had fun and I felt happy.  They had collars.
 
Nate - I went to pat the lambs and the calves.  I liked it and Ged's lamb came second.
 
Olivia - South School; had a lamb and calf day and it was fun.  My sister had a calf.
 
Eva - Yesterday I brang my lamb and its name is Fuzzy.  We brought it for pet day.
 
Mason - I went to middle field.  I patted the lamb. It was fun.  It was soft.
 
Ryder - I was patting the lamb.  It felt comfy.  I liked Ged's lamb.
 
Suraj - I went to see the lamb on middle field.  I was happy.
 
George - I went up middle field.  I patted the calf.  It felt fluffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment