Wednesday 23 October 2013

Grasshopper Tennis

This week we had Kurt take us for tennis. We were able to be outside. First of all we played with the ball and the racket and then we got to hit the ball over the net.


Read some of our stories.
 
This morning I went to grasshopper tennis and I learnt to bounce the ball and hit the ball.  I liked tennis.  I have a racket at my house.  by Jack
 
 I went to grasshopper tennis to learn some moves so I can play at home and learn at home too. by Nate
 
We went to grasshopper tennis.  We bouncedthe ball.  We hit the ball.  I like grasshopper tennis. by James
 
Today I played with the tennis ball.  I liked the fun games and I felt happy.  by Suraj
 
Today I went to grasshopper tennis.  It was fun because I did a big hit.  I had fun. by Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment